Resources for Professors Interested in Making More Accessible Courses
- Creating Accessible Learning Environments: A valuable resource from Vanderbilt University.
- Accessible Syllabus: This website is about making your syllabus and class accessible and gives good practical advice.
Making Events Accessible
- How to put on an Accessible Exhibition
- Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Queer Future Collective Handouts: includes Tips for Accessible Spaces and Ableist Language Swaps (as well as other useful info)
- ADA Hospitality Guide: Accessible Meetings, Events, and Conferences